Thursday, December 1, 2011

For Better or Worse

Now if you don't know, I will try and support all of the shows created, written by, and/or staring African Americans. So, of course, I watched the premiere of this show. I wasn't too impressed with it.
First I have to say that I thought the set for Angela and Marcus's house was awful. The colors didn't go together at all, in my opinion.
Now, on to the show itself, I didn't understand the point of it. How is it that Angela and Keisha are friends?!?! I thought they hated each other. And how can they make up just from one fight?? I didn't like that at all. I don't think people want to see them as friends. We want to see them fighting and being loud and crazy like in the movies.
I also didn't understand why Marcus's friend was being such a jerk. What was the purpose of that??
Honestly, I didn't like the writing or the timing of the show. There were moments when I was thinking "OK, cane we move on from this already?" and "Why is this scene going on for so long?" It was just too much stuff there that didn't have to be.
I'm a fan of Tyler Perry and I really want to see his stuff succeed but this was a flop for me. I was watching it with my family and by the second episode my sister said "I hate this show. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it." My mom said that he gave to much and now we're like what else can he do with the show. That's how I feel.
I most likely won't be watching this show anymore unless I'm really bored and have nothing to do and it's onDemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment