Friday, December 30, 2011

Shawshenk Redemption

This movie surprised me!! There were so many moments when I thought that something was going to happen and it didn't. I couldn't predict anything, and I really liked that.
******************************SPOILERS AHEAD*************************************
The biggest shock was when Andy escaped!!! I didn't see that coming at all, and I love how they never found him. And just the way he went about it was the smartest thing ever.
Once Andy escaped I hoped that Red would too, or get parole at least so he could reunite with his friend. But, I expected it not to happen. So, when he did get out I was happy.
******************************SPOILERS OVER**************************************
I didn't expect this o be a good movie. One, my dad recommended it and some things he recommends are not the greatest. Second, it takes place in a prison in the 40's and up...yeah.
But, I really enjoyed it. And I didn't expect the ending to be happy but it was.
So, don't let the immense amount of F bombs and the fact that it takes place in jail turn you away from this movie. It truly is a story of a real friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment