Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glee

It's time for Sectionals!!!!
Okay, again, Quinn is crazy and she really needs to get some help. I'm happy that she went and talked to Shelby instead of trying to ruin her life. And why in the world does she want Sam, I don't understand that. And does she really wanna go to Yale, I mean really?? Nothing ever gave me the impression that she was that smart, no offense. 
Oh my gosh, Mike and Tina!!! She was only trying to help there was no need for him to get all made. I almost cried when his dad came and then they hugged. That was the perfect father son moment!!
Who knew Sam was a stripper and that Blaine is a boxer?!?! Oh and I really don't like the idea of Mercedes being with Sam. They are not a good couple. Nope, not to me.

Lipsyching when talking - i hate

My friend and I knew that if one team lost in Sectionals the other team would join them and that's basically what happened.
What's with the judges at Sectionals??? I mean a clown...I don't get it. And that girl from the Glee Project was back, but we won't see her again. She only got a 2 episode deal.

I seriously wanted the Troubletones to win and I think their performance was better that the New Directions. Their ,ash up was so good and their dancing was amazing. I loved every bit of it. the only part I liked about New Directions performances was that they did MJ songs. And on that note why did they choose to do all these Jackson family songs???
2 things bothered me. The first was I hate it when they lip-synch talking. I don't get the point of it. The other is just how much of a team the New Directions seemed to be. Do they really not have the confidence that they can will without Rachel or Sam?? Yeah, they're good but they're not the team.
This episode really made me wanna go find a show choir to sing in. I loved it. I don't know if anything big will happen next week but then again it is Glee...

No comments:

Post a Comment