Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reed - Season Finale

So let me start by saying that I have absolutely no idea why they advertised this as a 3-part finale. When I think of an episode being in multiple parts, they usually all go with each other. All of these episodes could stand alone. Not one issue in each episode was continued in the next.
It would've been great if they took the 1st episode and the whole issue with Carla and her ex and ran with it. They could do so much with it, but I guess they're saving it for next season, which I'll talk about later.
But anyways, all the episodes were pretty good. I liked the one with Alex's parents. I liked how we got to see the family interact and how the 2 older kids accept their step-grandparents.
And the ending to the last episode was so cute; all of them on the couch together being a loving family.
Now on to season two. I really hope it will happen. I think a show like this is really needed and Kellie Griffin (the creator) and her team did a great job. I thank them for doing this because we were way overdue for a family show with basically, an all Black/people of color cast. I really hope that BET brings the show back for another season, if not, I'm gonna be pretty upset.

Well, until next season 

No comments:

Post a Comment