Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reed

Episode one:
So, I was home schooled so I felt the pain of Alexis in this episode.
When I went to school my mom wasn't nearly as upset as Alex was.  liked how her teacher was male. They always show teachers as female and there are male teachers, I've had them before. And n they're not pedophiles (I know people who think that).  
That intern was annoying to me. I mean it's nice that he went above and beyond but did he have to act like that all the time?1? And why did they make him gay?? Was that really necessary...I don't think so. I'm happy that they didn't hire him because I wouldn't of liked him at all and he was so devious and sneaky.

Episode two:
I missed some parts of this due to distraction ...(grr) but from what I saw this reminded me of a Cosby episode. I couldn't help but think about the one where they turned the house into an apartment for Theo and he had to buy everything with barely any money. This wasn't exactly like it but it made me think of that episode. I love the values they instill on their kids in this show. The parents are really teaching them how to survive in the real world and that's great.
I missed most of the story line with ms. Helen and Kaci but I still think that Ms. Helen is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment