Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reed

Episode one: This episode was so cute. I never had a father daughter dance *sad face* but thinking about it I probably would go if I did have one. But anyways, about the episode; we finally get to see the twins dad!!! I thought the whole thing with Kaci's real dad and Alex was so awkward. And why couldn't he tell her about his fiance when he first got there?!?! That was awful; I felt so sad. I could only describe this episode as awkward.
And Keenan's friend Shawn: awkwardly gross!!! It was funny but wow.
The most funniest thing was Alexis tryna lift weights!!!

Episode two: This episode was interesting...
I knew that Gabby and her man were gonna get in a fight or break up or something with the way she was acting. And that whole game night was awkward!!!
One thing that mad me mad: the Jet and Dallas are the sports teams they talk about!!! they surely need some help with that.
And does Carla psychoanalyze everything and everyone?!?! I mean she doesn't have to take her work home with all the time.
One more thing; didn't Kaci's room look like Alexis'??? I did to me.

Well, Tuesday is the season finale. I'm sad to see it go and I hope they leave us with something to come back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment