Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bad Teacher

This movie was bad. I'm not so sure it was a complete waste of my time but I will never watch it again.
I don't understand how Cameron Diaz's character could come out on top in the end. This whole movie teaches you that if you lie, steal (FROM CHILDREN!!!), have sex and do drugs, everything will be alright and you'll find you prince or princess charming, "or something like that." I thought this movie was pretty dumb, and pretty ridiculous.
How in the world does this woman have a job. I'm sure that at some point during the year someone had to come in and observe her. Oh and I was just a little offended when they mentioned the under privileged school being called Malcolm X High School...
OH, Oh and in the end she becomes the guidance counselor??!? What the heck is that??The only thing I liked was that she never sugar coated anything and stopped being so shallow in the end.
Oh, and Justin Timberlake was so annoying and why was he a substitute teacher if he is so rich????
I would ONLY  recommend you to watch this if and only if you are depressed or just watched a depressing. Well, maybe not cuz this movie isn't pee your pants funny but there are some funny parts.
I'm never gonna watch this movie again, you can watch it if you dare...

No comments:

Post a Comment