Monday, May 2, 2016

Quick Reviews: The Jungle Book, Zootopia, and Echo Park



The Jungle Book
This movie was amazing! I went in a little skeptical because I didn't think the original was that good, but they did a great job with this remake. I didn't see it in IMAX or 3D; I saw it in something called RPX. It was really cool because it felt like I was watching it in 3D but with out the glasses. It felt like I was actually the jungle. Special shout out to whoever was in charge of the CGI in this movie because it was amazing. Also, Neel Sethi did a fantastic job as Mowgli.


Zootopia
I can't express how great this movie is! I love how the moral of the story has layers. Kids will understand the basics but it goes deeper. This movie has so many similarities to what's going on in society today, and that message is for the adults. I wonder if they're going to make a sequel. I'm not sure if they need to but if they do, I'll go see it.


Echo Park
This is another wonderful movie brought to us by ARRAY. It's refreshing to see a movie that's about human interaction and emotions. So often we get caught up in the glitz and glam or Hollywood movies, so it was nice to see something that was stripped down. Watching this film made me realize that I like romantic dramas so much more than romcoms.
If you want to see it, it's on Netflix.

Have you seen these films? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment