Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Grimm Finale Update


The fight to take down Black Claw was on in this 2 hours finale and I loved every minute of it. So much happened so let's break it down. Adalind turned against everyone and went along with Black Claw's plan to be in a fake family with Renard. During the fight Eve got hurt and when Nick went to use the magic healing stick something interesting happened. It seems like it turned her back to Juliette. Wu was able to use his werewolf powers to help the team out. Monroe and Rosalee are expecting their first child, and this magic healing stick is still a mystery. The fight against Black Claw isn't over, though. Diana finally used her powers for good through Renard but we are unsure where he stands now. Will he get back on Team Grimm or become a new leader of Black Claw?

This was another good season for Grimm. There was a lot of action and mystery. I think they did a nice job with the Black Claw storyline. My favorite part of the season was the mystery behind the keys being discovered. The team was finally able to put together the map and figured out where it was leading them to. I loved the episode when Nick and Monroe went on their adventure and found this stick. I just wished they focused a little bit more time on finding out what the stick is. We know it heals people, but I want to know where it came from and what exactly was written on the cloth that it was covered in. Hopefully that's touched on next season.
I've expressed how I felt about Nick and Adalind's relationship in previous posts. They tried it this season, but now their trust is broken. I can't imagine Nick getting back together with her any time soon, if at all.

I'm excited to see what happens next season. If Juliette really is back, that's going to shake things up. Will she and Nick try to rekindle their relationship? Wu seems to be embracing his werewolf side now that he has control over it. I would love to see the team use him as a secret weapon. They're the only ones that know about his change and I hope they keep it that way. Like I said above, I really want them to dive deeper into the history of this magic stick. Not only that, I want them to get more into the Grimm history. I really love the mystery of that and I want that to be a big part of next season.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment