Friday, May 20, 2016

Jane the Virgin Finale Update


If I can count on one show to have an insane finale with a ridiculous amount of twist and turns, it's this one! Let's just go down the list. Louisa finally came back. I was starting miss her. Jane and Michael actually got married and that was something that I never thought would happen. I mean, I was sitting there thinking "are they really going to have a happily ever after?" Then Michael found out his partner was the mole and she shot him, so he might be dead. There were a lot of people who thought that he was going to die and I didn't think so but yall were right! Xo is pregnant even though she said she didn't want any more kids. Plus that father might be Rogelio's arch nemesis! Petra is in danger and Anezka is playing Rafael. On top of all that we have no clue what Anezka's plan is, and we can't forget that she's working with her mother! Whew! So many things happened. Throughout all this craziness there were still those sweet, awesome, make you want to cry moments that this show always brings. This finale was great.

I loved this season. Like I said before, I really didn't think that Jane and Michael would get married and it has nothing to do with how I feel and Michael and Rafael. I just thought that something would happen that would prevent the wedding. Now as far as Team Rafael v. Team Michael goes, I've always been Team Rafael. As the season went on I just wanted Jane to pick one or neither. The one couple that I really wanted to stay together was Xo and Ro and we all saw how that went. Overall, this was a great season.

I'm really looking forward to Jane writing her novel about her grandparents love story. I wonder what other things she'll discover about them. I don't know if Michael will survive or not. Next season is going to but just as crazy as this one, if not crazier. And it looks like the title will stay the same because it's still true. I can't wait for the ride!

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment