Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Quantico Finale Update



Quantico ended just like it began; with a bang. I thought the season finale was great. It was very stressful and emotional to watch, which is a good thing. All of the questions I had were answered. I mean, we got to see everything Liam did in order to pull off this plan. That was awesome! That cliffhanger of an ending though. I have an idea on what Alex is going to do but I'll get to that later.

For the season overall, I enjoyed it. I did like the first half more than the second half. It seemed more exciting. There were some great moments in the second half (especially the last few episodes), but there were also moments when I wished the story would hurry up and move along. But, all in all, it was a great first season.

Before the finale I was a little skeptical on how the second season would go because technically they're not in Quantico anymore and Alex isn't in the FBI. I think Alex will accept the CIA job. She will always be in search of the truth and the CIA will help her do that. All that stuff that happened with Caleb's mom in the finale will come into play, too. That is definitely going to be the big case that Alex is working on next season. I do wonder what will happen with Ryan. He'll probably be upset but if he really loves her he'll understand. I hope season two is like the first where it starts off at some event and then we get flashbacks showing how they got there. It would feel weird if this show didn't have flashbacks anymore. But whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment