Friday, November 22, 2013

Glee - Moving Out

Pic Credit: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com
So in this weeks episode of Glee McKinley is having a career fair to get the kids to start thinking about their futures. I'm so glad they're starting with this earlier but for some it wasn't early enough. I say this because Sam and Blaine went to New York for auditions and interviews and Sam completely failed at his interview. He had no idea why he wanted to go to the school, when asked, and then when it got awkward he start talking about the interviewers race which made it EXTREMELY more awkward! Such an epic fail. Luckily, Rachel helped him admit that he really doesn't want to go to college and dreams of being a male model. So she helps him get some picture for a portfolio and he gets an interview at a modeling agency. So of course, there were shirtless pictures taken and while Rachel was rubbing oil on Sam's chest, for the smallest second, they made eyes at each other! I hope to God that nothing starts between them. That just doesn't need to happen. So Sam has an interview at the Bichette (pronounce it however you'd like) agency and Bichette is none other than Tyra Banks. I still can't get over that, but now that I think of it casting her wasn't a bad idea. She tells him he needs to lose 10 pounds to work for her but that doesn't crush his dreams. So I guess he'll be moving to New York once he graduates. Blaine also had a NYADA audition that he was terrified of, but he killed it in the end. I just wish we could have seen it. 
Back at McKinley, Arty makes it his mission to get Becky to apply to college and a first she doesn't want to but he helps her get over her fear. Arty is such a great friend. I don't want Becky to leave, though. She's my favorite!
Now there's still some Marley and Jake drama. Jake is trying to get her back but she doesn't want him. He really needs to just give it up. You tried, it didn't work, move on. Now Ryder is trying to get with her. So who forgot that Ryder was crushing on Marley? ME! At first she declined his date request but he thought it would be okay to sing to her during glee club so I guess she had no choice but to say yes. It was super awkward for everyone else though. So now they're a couple; I guess. And Jake seems oddly fine with it, but I don't think it will end well.
Overall this episode was okay. Bree was barely in it so I was happy about that. All the songs were by Billy Joel which really upset me because I only knew one song (and how I know it is a mystery) so I couldn't really sing along. Hopefully the next episode is full of songs I know so I can sing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment