Friday, November 15, 2013

Glee - The End Of Twerk

Pic credit: http://static.hypable.com
I'm not sure I have much to say but we'll see.
So this week's lesson was twerking and they tried (and some failed). It was kind of frightening and I don't want to talk about it anymore. Okay, the only good thing about it was that Will sang 'Blurred Lines' and it was great! I love that song!
So I was a little confused because Jake and Marley were still together when I obviously thought that that relationship was over last week. But, it's over now because Jake totally cheated on her with that girl Bree. I feel like every week I'm like 'this girl Bree' and I call her annoying and she is. "She's a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives!" (Thank you Mean Girls) But seriously, someone needs to get rid of this girl and I'm not saying she should get hit by a bus, but maybe she can get expelled or something. Just send her away for good.
In other news, Unique was going through some issues because of the bathroom. He doesn't feel comfortable using the boys bathroom and causes a ruckus when he uses the girls bathroom. So to fix it, Sue thought it was a good idea to put a porter potty painted purple with question marks on it in the middle of the glee club room! Of course she would think of the most ridiculous thing to do. Luckily Will wouldn't have that happen and unlocked the faculty bathroom for Unique. Seeing this, Sue was willing to give Unique his own key, but only if the club stopped twerking. And thus, the end of twerking! I can breathe a sigh of relief! I have to say that ending scene was a bit too corny for me and, of course, they ended it with an upbeat, encouraging song. Oh and Marley sang 'Wrecking Ball' on a wrecking ball and I just couldn't deal.
In New York, Rachel almost gave me a heart attack by wearing a bob wig! I was seriously hoping that it wasn't real and thank God it wasn't. She talked Kurt into getting a tattoo and at first it was a hot mess but the guy fixed it. And I totally called Rachel getting a tat of Finn's name.
That's all that really happened and overall it was an okay episode. I feel like it's becoming a little predictable. The only thing that saved this episode was Becky and that outburst Will had. Let's just hope next week it gets better. And I want to see more of Kurt's band. I actually like them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment