Friday, November 22, 2013

Scandal - Vermont is for Lovers, Too

Pic Credit: http://s.wsj.net
Now this was the episode that everyone was waiting for! It should have been called everyone gets the draws because that's what basically happened. This episode was so good, I don't even know where to start.
So, OPA is trying to find the person who killed the guy that Quinn killed! This girl is in deep doo doo but this is what she gets for being an idiot. She scrambled around to try and cover her tracks, but it didn't work and she just had to sit and wait for Huck to see her face on that security camera! Dumb, dumb Quinn should not have been so interested. 
Remember Josie Marcus? You know, the lady running for president. Well, she had a little break in and her computer with important campaign stuff on it was stolen. Her sister/daughter, Candice, accused Reston, on TV, and things start looking bleak until they actually find the computer at his headquarters. But then Abby found out that the whole break in was a set up orchestrated by Candice! I knew that she was going to mess up things! She is no good. Olivia told Josie to fire Candice but instead she took the blame and dropped out of the race!! I guess she really didn't want to be the first lady president! It's nice, though, that she would protect her sister from all that backlash but I really liked her and I wanted her to kick Reston's butt so bad. I hate that man! Oh well. Now Olivia can work for her boy toy. 
Speaking of her boy toy, last week we saw him finding out that command is poppa Pope and he's trying to talk to his girl about it, but she won't pick up the dang phone! All those times she tried to walk away from that thing and failed, she chooses now to ignore it. The only reason why she did answer was to tell Fitz to stop calling and then she smashed that thing citron card style. I don't know about you but I loved that part! I don't know why, maybe it's because I like violence, but it was great! But like Jake said, Fitz will always find a way to talk to his girl and that he did. He sent Tom and a helicopter to take Olivia to him. See, Fitz was supposed to be campaigning in New Hampshire, but he took a little detour to Vermont and that's were Olivia met up with him. Now, all of us Olitz fans new that they were there to make jam, but Olivia didn't get it! She starts going off on him about ruining him and all that stuff and all he could talk about was this house, which pissed her off and then finally he told her he bought her the house. And then they had a hot, steamy Olitz scene. Before she left they decided to bring down Rowan at all cost and I hope they succeed, but that probably means Rowan's going to die. And then I got annoyed by Olivia because this girl will never tell Fitz that she loves him. But she did tell him not to sell the house which I'm guessing is like the same thing.  
Now let's talk about the Pope parents. Rowan is THE WORST human being on the face of this earth. He locked up his own wife, made her go through great lengths to get out of that dungeon, just for him to ship her off to some place far far away! I should start calling him Evil Eli because that's what he is; EVIL!! And then he showed her those pictures and then she realized that he was a horrible dad. Ugh I just hate him. He must be the MOST hated person on TV right now! But, I was SO happy when she escaped! That was my favorite part. I was just waiting and waiting for it to happen and it did FINALLY!! I'm sure Evil Eli is going to go completely insane because of it! First he tried to send Olivia away and that didn't work, then he tried to send away mamma Pope and that didn't work either! These Pope women don't play and I love it!
I only have one thing to say about Cyrus and Mellie's little plan: it didn't work you dummies!! And this brings me to the last minute of the episode.
In this final minute we see Cyrus, Quinn, and Olivia get the shock of their lives!! Olivia nearly has a heart attack on the street when her mom reveals herself, Huck shows up at Quinn's place with all his torturing equipment, and Cyrus sees pictures of James getting it in with Daniel Douglass, thus equaling the greatest minute on television! And that's how it ends. BRILLIANCE! I feel a little bad for Cyrus, but not really. And what's about to go down with Huck and Quinn! I don't know if I can watch that.
Here's why it should have been called 'everyone gets the draws.' Fitz got the draws. David got the draws. Daniel Douglass got the draws and that was crazy because no one thought that would actually happen! I'm just hoping that since James figured out the whole thing was Cyrus' idea, that it was all fake and he didn't really go through with it. The bigger shocker was that Harrison got the draws, too! He and Candice did the deed. I did not see that coming!! I wonder if we'll be seeing Candice again.
Overall, this was a wonderful episode with epic music that left me very happy which can only mean only thing; the next episode will KILL us!! But at least my heart got a break this week. See you in two weeks and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment