Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Switched at Birth - At the First Clear Word

All I can say us wow. This episode was really good. So let's jump into it.
Bay's storyline is really being fleshed out in an amazing way. I think I was expecting it to be very one sided, but that wasn't the case. We are getting both sides to the story. I like how Bay is unsure. She doesn't know what to do because this, obviously, never happened before or  to anyone around her. Also, it's her decision what to do. That scene between her and Daphne was so great, especially when Daphne said she supports Bay with whatever she chooses. And, we get to see Bay figure out what she's going to do. I don't really have much more to say about this storyline. I just really glad this show is touching on such an important topic and I think that we will see something great in the episodes to come.

A couple things to say about the other storylines of the episode. Eric is a keeper, and Daphne's chem professor has grown on me. I really liked her little experiment and the mention of women in STEM was icing on the cake.
I know this is a short review, but that's all I have to say. After watching I just felt really glad that this show is run by a woman. What did you guys think of it?

Pic credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment