Friday, February 6, 2015

Scandal - Where's the Black Lady?

So the hunt is on for Olivia. Fitz, Jake and what's left of OPA do all that they can to find their "precious Olivia Pope."

The White House
Andrew has made it so that no one is on Fitz's side. So when he goes to call the secret service to get on finding Olivia, they make it very clear that their one job is to make sure that doesn't happen. Fitz can't even say anything without risk of Andrew finding out because so many people are watching him! What I want to know is what Andrew promised all these people to get them on his side and not the POTUS. You've got to be getting a whole lot of something to go against the president. I wonder if that's why Lauren is gone? Because she was the only person that Fitz could trust? Anyway, Andrew is one ballsy dude for doing all of this and he's doing it all on his own! I don't even know how. He's pretty smart though, because he figure Fitz out. It just sucks that he did.
Can we talk about Mellie coming through with the win by stealing Andrew's phones! I just hope she gets them back in time because he's going to find and when he does he won't be happy. I mean, what is he going to do because Olivia is gone. Ian has gone rogue so Andrew can't just call him and order him to kill her.
I also wants to know when they're going to Abby. I'm surprised Quinn didn't call her up or someone from OPA. All I know is that she's going to be pissed when she finds out.

OPA
So OPA (can we really call them that anymore?) are also looking for Olivia but they can do much more than Fitz. Huck is the real MVP here. He's the one that catches the reflect in the glass of water on the ransom video. He's the one that finds Liv's ring in the apartment across the hall. He's the one that keeps going back to Elizabeth's house until he gets what he wants. Honorable mention to Marla Gibbs for dropping the clue about Liv's neighbor. They actually find out where Liv is and all this time she was in a warehouse in Harrisburg, PA. But, by the time Jake got there she was gone. Luckily, they are going to be able to track her.

Olivia
She continues to prove that she is the smartest person in the room. I mean, she knows how to get what she wants and she's getting it, and she's saving herself. I really don't want anyone else coming to her rescue but her. It would be so boss if she struts into OPA while everyone is just frantically trying to find out where is now.
I'm just not so sure how I feel about Olivia being put up for auction. No bidding war between Jake and Fitz please. That would not be right. I don't think we'll get to the point of her being sold because she'll, hopefully, get free. I just don't like talking about her like she's an object, so that's the end of that.

Overall, this was a great episode. I think this was the episode that we all thought we were going to get last week, but I'm glad we got what we got. I can not wait until next week because Mama Pope is back and I don't why, but I don't care because I love her. Guys, its going to be a good one.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment