Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Switched at Birth - Fog and Storm and Rain

There was a storm brewing outside and in the lives of our characters this week.
Daphne had some of the best luck of the night! First, she walked in on Regina and Eric which she wasn't so pleased with. Then they all got trapped in the coffee shop with the internet guy. Which doesn't sound bad, bu the internet guy was Nacho! Yup, Nacho came back and he wanted to know how Daphne got out of going to jail. Foolishly, she told him the truth and then he tried to blackmail them. But, Eric came to the rescue with an old gang tattoo. Now, he says that he's not in the gang anymore and I can believe that, but I have a feeling that all of this will come back to bite him in the butt. I also think that this is n't the last we'll see Nacho. I just don't understand why Daphne would trust him in the first place.

Kathryn's mother comes to visit with her new best friend. John thinks that she showed up to tell Kathryn she's gay, and I thought the same thing. But boy were we wrong! It turns out that Kathryn's mom has dementia! This whole situation was so sad and Kathryn did not take it well. In the end, Kathryn understood that her mom just wants to live out the rest of her life doing what she wants, which is moving France with her "companion."

Bay and Emmett are really struggling. Bay wants to tell Emmett about the whole situation between her and Tank but he's not having it. And, when she finally gets around to telling him, he sees it all in black and white! Emmett wants to pin everything on Tank and doesn't want him to see it that way which leads to a huge fight! It looks the beginning of the end for them. I mean, they always have problems, always break up, and always get back together. But this time, I'm not so sure. If they do get back together, it's going to take some time.

Overall, I thought this was a pretty good episode. Bay is starting to try and move past what happened and I hope that she can finally start doing things that make her happy. I just want good things to start happening for her. I'm done with seeing her go through hard times.
Oh and I can't finish without saying oh my gosh I can't believe Regina put that much money into the coffee house! I mean I don't think anything bad would come from this but who knows. Let's just keep hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment