Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Switched at Birth - Black and Gray

Wow. I truly feel like we are witnessing some of the more important episodes in TV history. I've seen a couple shows tackle this issues and both of them were on over 10 years ago. So this is massively important.
Here's what I have to say about this episode. I'm really glad Bay is making her own decisions and not just doing what everyone else wants her to do. While I was watching I was thinking how nice it was for Regina and Kathryn to try and help but she really just needed a moment to think for herself. I'm also glad she decided to tell her side of story. My hope is that Bay can get through this. She's had it so hard and I really want to see her happy again. I know it's going to be a long road, but she'll get there.
Overall, this was a really good episode. I was basically in tears the entire time, especially during that scene between Kathryn and Bay. Again I'm going to say that I'm really glad we are getting this storyline because it is oh so important. I mean, I feel like we are getting award worthy work here. I think they really deserve it. Sorry for the short review, but this show is leaving me speechless.

Pic credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment