Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Switched at Birth - Art Like Love Is Dedication

Things are finally looking up for everyone this week!
Daphne went on a date with Mingo, which I really didn't understand. I mean, I figured it would happen, I just don't know why. And I knew that he would be the type of guy that's just looking for a good time, but I expected Daphne to go along with it. I wouldn't have been mad either way, just glad that it was her decision.

Regina invited Eric and his son to stay with her while their roof was getting fixed and it was so adorable. They were basically playing house and it was so cute. I like them together. I became a little skeptical of Eric though, when he got all upset when Regina asked him about his wife. I wonder what she did that makes him not want to talk about her. I will say this, Eric really likes Regina. He may even be failing in love with her. He doesn't want to lose her so he's willing to do something that's obviously painful for him so she can still be in his life. If this isn't on the road to love then I don't know what is.

It really broke my heart when Travis said he felt like he has nothing to say. And I'm not at all surprised that John ended up becoming the head coach of the baseball team. I knew he would get there one way or another.

I'm so happy that things are finally looking good for Bay. She was overdue for some good news. I loved it when the lady from the art center told her "you're an artist, create." That was such good advice and I'm glad she took it. I wonder what opportunities this will bring her. Her artwork and name is out there for everyone to see. It won't be long before the calls come in. I just wonder what this will change her going to LA or not.

Overall I like this episode. It was good to see everyone happy. They've been through a lot and deserve some positive things in their lives. I just can't believe the finale is coming! I wasn't expecting it to be here this soon. I'm not ready for it! It looks like Bay may end up in LA but we shall see.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment