Friday, October 31, 2014

Scandal - An Innocent Man

This episode right here, was very reminiscent of the early years of Scandal. I loved it. Definitely made up for last week.

OPA and Olivia's drama
OPA is really (almost) back to it's old self of solving cases and David hating them for intervening. The only difference is that David actually won something, and he didn't do it with the B613 files so he felt good about it. All of it was very weird and no one is used to it.
Now Olivia is still going through some drama with Jake and Fitz because she wanted to see Jake but Fitz wouldn't have it and everyone thought Jake was going to die, but she got to see him anyway. Can we talk about how I caught the feels during that scene with Jake and Olivia! I mean, it was very heartbreaking, but Jake had a point. Olivia will never choose him. I was just thinking about it too. There is no way that she will be 100% for Jake. There will always be a piece of her that is attached to Fitz.
Rowan is one of the best evil geniuses there is. I even started to believe him for a bit during that scene with Fitz. But, he ended up getting half of what he wanted. Olivia played him. This girl literally has Fitz by the balls and can make him do whatever she wants as long as "there's hope" he has a chance with her, and she used that to her advantage to beat Rowan at his own game. Oh how I have been waiting for someone to beat Rowan, it finally happened, and it was his daughter that did it. Love it! Oh and that last line of hers "I have weapons at my disposal. Weapons that you couldn't possibly posses." Epic.
And we forget that Kubiak guy has a folder on Olivia. See, this worries me because the last time a folder was made on Olivia it was a kill folder. This is not good. This girl is in danger and bad things are going to happen! I'm not ready for it at all.

Mellie and Bitsy
Bitsy deserves to be talked about because she was one of the greatest things about this episode. The things that came out of this little old lady's mouth were just hilarious. My favorite part was when she offered Mellie a joint. She has no chill whatsoever.
Mellie was hanging out with her  future self. Actually, I don't think Mellie wants to become Bitsy. Mellie was striving toward her own political career, but she forgot about that. It looks like she's trying to get back on track with that statement she made to the press. She's not about that ornamental like anymore! I just wonder what the backlash will be from this. No matter what happens Mellie is back, and I'm talking about the Mellie from season 1.

Cyrus
He finally found out that he was being played and now I wonder what he's going to do about it. I'm hoping that he plays the player. That would be awesome. Whatever happens let's just hope that he never acts this stupid ever again.

Overall this episode was great. Yay to Abby and Liv being friends again. Also, in 30 seconds Huck gave me so many feels. I can't even deal.
Well, it looks like my predictions may not be coming true but that's not a bad thing. I prefer it not to because I just hate predicting things. Now I really can't wait to see what happens. I'm not at all prepared, but when am I?! I'm just not happy that there are like 3 episodes left. I just got over the summer hiatus. I'm not ready for another one!

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment