Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Switched at Birth - You Will Not Escape

The only thing I could say while watching this episode was "oh my gosh" and "what is happening?!" 
So, Kathryn and Regina go to New York for this event Kathryn's publisher is having and things get crazy! We find out that Kathryn had a wild past because one of her past lovers shows up and tries to spend some time with her. In order to get him to leave her alone she pretends that she and Regina are lesbians and they even share a kiss. (What is happening?!) I seriously thought it was someone else that was kissing Kathryn, but no, it was Regina. I think the most shocking thing about it all was that John wasn't bothered by any of it. Even the rumors and the twitter talk; he just saw it as a funny joke. I did not see that coming at all.

Bay is freaking out because she's finally seeing a doctor to see if she has an aneurysm or not. While waiting to get her results, at senior ditch day, the girl who she thought was Mandy shows up and tells Bay that she dumped her boyfriend because he didn't love her like Emmett loved Mandy. That makes Bay jealous and she breaks things off with Emmett. These 2 are always breaking up and making up. On top of that, on the way to get her test results Bay gets in a huge argument with Daphne and Daphne shoves her to the ground! (Oh my gosh!) Luckily her test showed no signs of an aneurysm and I'm happy about that. I don't know what I would've done if they put Bay's life in danger and gave her an aneurysm. Now she and Emmett are back together and she's decided to follow him to Cali for school! I don't know how I feel about that. I'm just mad that she only applied to one school. There were so many other schools she could go to and get into but (it seems like) she only applied to Pratt.

Lastly, let's talk about Daphne's shenanigans. I have no words for this girl. She's pissed at Regina for wanting to take Angelo's life insurance money and she pissed because Nacho played her, so she gets drunk and kisses Travis! (What is happening?!) Anyone who tries can't help her and everyone else is blinded by their own problems and life stuff to realize that she needs serious help. That fight she had with Regina at the end had me like "whoa!" I really didn't think it was going to come to that. I don't know what's going to happen to her. I hope it's not too bad but it seems like that's the only way everyone will see that she needs serious help.

Overall, I thought this was a good episode. I thought it was going to be more intense but it was just crazy. I'm just waiting for people to finally get Daphne the help she needs and it looks like that's going to happen next week. 

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment