Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Glee - Opening Night

It is finally opening night for Funny Girl and it's time for Rachel to shine, but she's a little nervous. Actually she was a complete hot mess and almost wouldn't get out of bed, but that all changed. Tina, Will, Santana, and even Sue came to see her performance. Rachel ended up doing a great job and got great reviews in the newspaper. I mean, were we really expecting anything less that great? It's Rachel Berry for goodness sake. On a sidenote, that producer guy (or whoever he is) is adorable. His excitement for the show made me smile.
Here were some other great things that happened. Emma had her baby! Now I didn't think that much time had passed but I was wrong. Anyways, she had a boy and they named him Daniel Finn. This show is constantly finding ways to make me turn into a puddle of tears! 
Sue came and ended up inviting herself to stay at Rachel's apartment (ew). She ended up leaving the show early and had a fling with the male version of herself. I don't know who this guy is or if we'll ever see him again, but the whole thing was gross and hilarious at the same time. I mean, did you see them dancing together? I was cracking up! But, she didn't have tell them that she and that guy did the deed all over the apartment. That was way too much information. 
Overall, this was a great episode. It was nice seeing the Ohio people again and it's always great when Santana comes to town. I just wished we got to see Emma with the baby. Until next week. Sorry it's really short. I guess I didn't have that much to say. Let me know yall thought of the episode in the comments below. 

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment