Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Glee - Bash

In this episode of Glee Rachel is having trouble juggling her responsibilities, Kurt goes through a traumatic experience and Sam and Mercedes are considering rekindling that old flame.
First let's talk about Rachel. This girl has been neglecting all of her school work and putting all her time and effort into "Funny Girl." Now I thought "Funny Girl" was some kind of internship type thing where she didn't have classes because the musical counted as credit and I'm guessing she did too, but that wasn't the case. So now Rachel has the big showcase coming up which is a huge part of her grade and somehow she ends up screwing that up. Ms. Tibideaux gave her a chance to make it up but Rachel chose the play and dropped out of NYADA! I don't know about you but I agreed with everything Ms. Tidibeaux said. Rachel is great but her head is too big for her own good. I thought that by having her friends around they would be able to talk some sense in to her, but no. All I can do know is hope that everything turns out okay, but we shall see. 
Kurt was attacked because he's gay. Here's how it went down. Kurt was heading home, alone, and saw someone else getting attacked and he thought he should jump right in and try to save him. It really wasn't a good idea since it was two against one and Kurt was seriously hurt. I was super sad and they almost made it seem like he wasn't going to make it, but he did. And of course his dad showed up. Kurt's dad is like the best parent on the show. I love him and I know I say that every time. I especially liked when he was trying to sing along to the song Kurt sang for him showcase performance. 
Sam won't give up talking about this "sexual tension" between him and Mercedes, but she wasn't having it especially after he met her friends from Los Angeles. These girls didn't have a problem with Sam as a person, they just didn't like the color of his skin. They thought it wasn't good for Mercedes image and she felt the same way. But, she made the decision to date Sam. We'll have to wait and see if it last this time. 
Overall, I really liked this episode. It's always nice to see Whoopi back. Mercedes singing, I mean, I love it and Color Blind is fantastic! Also, I actually lol'd at stuff. I mean, I know the show is supposed to be funny but lately it's only gotten a few chuckles out of me, but this time I actually laughed out loud, genuinely. I really liked how they touched on some more serious topics like hate crimes and interracial dating. These New York only episodes are really growing on me. It's sad that we don't get to see certain people as much, or at all, but I could get used to it. I still can't help but wonder if they'll do a spin off of this after the Glee series ends. I think I may watch if they do. Until next week guys. Also, don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments below. I wan't to know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment