Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Game

Last night's episode was complete foolishness!!! Not much happened but it was hilarious so that's okay.
So Tasha is a hoe after all this time. LOL. That whole slumber party was just ridiculous!!! And now Tasha is gonna be a surrogate mother to Melanie and Derwin ... interesting. And I don't know if her crying at the end was a happy cry or a scared cry, but she cried. I wonder if she's really gonna go through with it?? I really wasn't expecting Melanie and Derwin to have a child this way if that's what they want, I guess. Oh, and I love how they referenced Joan, and I guess we now know why she hasn't been around at all.
That party was completely out of control. Jason eats weed brownies and then admits he was on steroids!!!! Derwin drank!!! I was just as shocked as they were. I was so expecting Malik to pick up a bottle and start drinking but no, he didn't. And he must really love Jenna and miss her because he's really trying to keep his life in order, and I'm not mad at him. 
I just really want some stuff to happen. I feel like one big thing happens in each episode and the rest is just fill in. I'm not saying that they should overwhelm us with so much stuff that we can't take it but i think they can do more with their episodes. And I don't know if I said this before but I hope that's what the rest of the season entails because if not, I'm not so sure they'll have all the viewers they have now. We want more!!!

Ask me about my opinion of the future of The Game and I'll tell you but as for this episode, good job with bringing in the laughs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment