Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Game

FINALLY!!!! Melanie and Tasha have finally quit all their foolishness and started being friends again. Thank goodness for Tee Tee and Derwin for locking them in the bathroom, but I didn't not think that it would go down like it did. I didn't think they would physically fight!!! Now, I wasn't expecting that, but anyway, I'm glad they finally got some sense. Now all they need is Kelly and the group will be complete. 
Now, I'm not exactly sure what was going on with Malik and everything, but at least Jenna made an appearance. But, I'm still a little confused. Are they still together or did they break up or are they on a break until she gets out of rehab?? I just don't know. 
Oh, and it was nice to see Jason, too. We haven't seen enough of him this season. I know he's gonna be on the next episode; let's just hope that he'll at least make an appearance on the rest. 
You know, I just realized that the entire cast was in this episode. Overall, this was good. Hopefully, the rest of will be like normal. 
Oh, and one more thing. Ratchety Dan ... yeah, nuff said ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment