Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

This movie was surprisingly good. I really enjoyed it. I haven't seen any of the other Mission Impossible movies because I'm not a huge fan of action movies but I liked this movie and now I wanna go back and watch all the other ones. 
I really liked how there was action and comedy in this movie. It reminded me of RED; it had a lot of action but I still laughed. This movie was also pretty suspenseful. There were a lot of parts when I was on the edge of my seat and my heart was racing!! 
Paula Patton surprised me too. I didn't know how she was gonna do in this type of film. I usually see her as this girly girl and it's kinda annoying but I liked her in this movie, more than the others. I loved the part when she "accidentally" kicked the girl out the window and I loved how she lead that one Indian guy on just to beat him up. That was hilarious. 
And the technology they used in this film was crazy!! I wish that invisibility wall thing was real because I would use it haha. 
Overall this was a good movie. I think it's good for guys and girls and I would definitely watch it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment