Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Downton Abbey

So my roommate got me hooked on this show, obviously called Downton Abbey. It's basically about this family, their housekeepers and all the stuff that goes on with them in their house. This show is surprisingly good. It's taken me til I got to the fifth part but I really like it. There's so much mystery and so many secrets are being kept and shared!!! I guess I like stuff like that. Now on to what I've seen so far. 
I strongly dislike Mrs. O'Brian and Thomas. Their scheming gets on my last nerves and it's purpose, I don't know. Mary gets on my nerves, too. She is so annoying. The way she treats Matthew is just awful. How is she gonna just sting him on and just let him go for a bet?!?!? Immature. And she doesn't even seem that pretty to me, so I have no clue why all these guys are all over her!!! And I know this is wrong but I thought it was completely hilarious what happen to her and that Turkish guy!!!! LOL
I think that Matthew should get with Edith (because they're both kinda rejects) or he needs to stop being a punk and tell her that he doesn't like her like she likes him!!! 
Oh, and Edith!!! What does she have up her sleeve??? I'm guessing Daisy told her Mary's secret and I have a bad feeling about what Edith might do. 
And speaking of secrets. Mr. Bates has definitely got one up his sleeve and he better confess it soon because I don't know how long I can wait to hear it. But anyway, him and Gwen (I think that's her name) are so cute. And she is just so bold, telling him she loves him!!!!! Shocked me but it was about time one of them said something. 


I think that's all I have to say about what's happened so far. This show/miniseries, whatever you wanna call it, has got me roped in!!! I can not wait to see the rest. I think that it's all the drama that attracts me, haha. I mean who doesn't like a little drama?? And the fact that it's British and, of course, they all have British accents is just great!! 
Wait one more funny thing: Thomas is gay and Daisy is in love with him!!! LOL
Okay, I'm done!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment