Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Secret Life of the American Teenager

Welcome Back!!! Finally the spring premier has come!! I can't tell you long this wait has been ... too long!!! Now let's get into this episode.
Amy makes absolutely no sense to me right now. First, she says she's just okay with the ring and doesn't need to get married right away, which is actually pretty smart. I mean look at Ben, he was married in high school and you see how that worked out. And who wants to be married in high school?? They need to just wait until Amy graduates so they can be separate from all the high school drama and people and move on with their lives. But, then she says that she wants to get married sooner to Ricky's mom!!?! I don't understand what all the fuss was about before if she was just gonna change her mind so fast. 
OH, and Ashley's back!!! But, I guess not for long because she's going to college in Florida. But it's nice to see her. I wish we could find out what she's really thinking but I don't think she's enough of a main character to focus a big part of the episode on her.
So Ben is an idiot. First off his girl is a little strange to me. She basically stalked him only after they spent a night together. And then she just comes to his house without warning!!! Oh and smokes weed there. I guess she just failed to mention that when they were talking for God knows how many hours! He really needs to stay away from her. And I hope that her friends aren't regulars on the show now because I really don't like them. Why are they there?? Hopefully we don't see much of them this season. Ben really needs to get some sense knocked into him. I think he needs to go to an all boys school because he seems to be falling in love with every girl he's been with. He needs to just get away from girls, just take a break from them and work on himself and getting his life together. Stop moving from one girl to the next wanting to marry each one. 
Oh Adrian and Grace what can I say about them?? They are both a trip. Grace is stupid for thinking that her boyfriend would be okay with her kissing Jack. Um, no. And he really needs to leave these high school girls alone. You are in college, get yourself a college girl. I don't understand how he could deal with all this unnecessary drama. I'm glad they broke up, he needs to leave these girls alone. And good for Adrian telling the truth putting these guys out of their misery. They dodged a bullet. Oh and I completely forgot that Dante was Bow Wow so that was a hilarious surprise. I think that her idea was good, to stay away from boys, but I really don't think that her and Grace living in a house by themselves will help them accomplish that. They really should stay at Grace's house or Adrian should go back home. How much longer is she gonna be at home before she goes off to college, if she goes away to college?!?! She needs to go spend time with her family and who else would be better help to keep her away from guys? 
And what is up with everyone going to summer school. I wish I could go to summer school when I was in high school to get ahead. That was not what summer school was for when I was in school. And no one was proud going either. They all just wanna go so they can be in each others business because 3 months apart from them is just too much. And they're not gonna be focused on their school work. All they're gonna be doing is getting in each other' business. 
So here are my predictions:
Ben, against my wishes, will probably still pursue this Dylan girl, fall in love with her, and then realize that he can't be with her and they will break up. That's his cycle with girls. 
Adrian and Grace will try really hard to stay away from guys but it won't work out in the end. 
I really think that Amy is gonna get pregnant again. Apparently that's what everyone thinks and I am joining the bandwagon. 
Until next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment