Friday, March 23, 2012

The Game

Wow, this episode really was a "punch in the gut." 
So Melanie really can't have kids. That is so sad. I really wasn't expecting them to do that. I mean I had a feeling that she was gonna get pregnant anytime soon but I didn't think they would do it this way. I thought it was funny when they were ignoring their feelings and stuff but I knew that they were gonna break down at the end, and of course it made me wanna cry. Their story line always makes me wanna cry, I can't believe this!!! And it takes a lot to make me cry so good job cast and crew of The Game. I have a theory!!!! I think they gave Melanie endometriosis so that when she does get pregnant (because I think she will eventually) it will be all the more special because it wasn't expected to happen. 
So, I almost got almost got really mad because I thought Jason and Chardonnay were gonna break up!!! This is my favorite story line of this season and I would of been pissed if they ended it, but they didn't, so I'm happy.  And what made it so much better was the reference to the honey badger video!!!! Which you should watch by the way. But anyway, I was a little scared about that but it's all good now. Oh and why did he kiss that white girl??? I really hope that just stays as is, a kiss and that's it. He doesn't need to be with her and it would just be like another Kelly and I would rather see the real thing, so no they can not be together. And Brittany still lives which is nice.
So, I really enjoyed this episode. They had all of the main cast in this episode again which is wonderful because I can't take not seeing them absent in a few episodes and then have them come back. I feel like they were in all the episodes in the other seasons, so yeah ... they should be for this season. So yeah, can't wait to see what happens next week. 

Oh yeah. Apparently there are 22 episodes in this season and next week is episode 12 so there's so much more of The Game to come and that's kinda cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment