Saturday, October 8, 2011

Glee - best episode to date

I have to say that this was the most amazing episode of Glee i have ever seen. Mercedes whole storyline was great, but I did have a few problems with it.
First of all, it her being a diva kind of came out of nowhere. I think that her boyfriend was the one  that made her act like this. He was the one that told her it was wrong to be nice to Rachel because they were up against each other. Oh and by the way, his acting was not that great. The other thing I didn't like was how she didn't take the role. I mean it was a bit of a cop out to give double cast, but at least she got the role and they have equal amount of time to shine. I didn't understand that part, but Mercedes singing Spotlight and that whole scene from Dreamgirls made me forget all about that other stuff.
I loved Mike Chang's storyline, too. It was so cute how his mom came and believed in him and then he danced with her. That was the sweetest thing.
Run The World was amazing, I mean even Sue was in to it.
Oh, OH!!!! I almost forgot all about Emma. First off, Will should NOT  have gone and invited her parents over for dinner without talking to Emma about it. But, at least he knows why she is the way she is.
One thing I don't get is why everyone is trying to run for president. And why did Rachel and Kurt wait til their senior year to try and get involved in more activities. They really should've been thinking about this stuff way before now. I also don't get that other glee club. What is its purpose???
I saw the previews for next MONTH (which I can't believe) and I don't think I'm going to be liking Quinn all that much. I mean, now she all of a sudden wants her daughter back. If she wanted her, she should've kept her. That's all I'm saying.
So about this whole one month wait thing. I'm not going to be able to wait that long. How can they just give us 3 episodes and leave for weeks?!?!? That ain't right. I'm a Gleek and I need my Glee every Tuesday at 8. What will I do?!?!?
Well, until next month Glee, I'll miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment