Sunday, October 16, 2011

Captain America

This film was pretty good. I really enjoyed it. I think Chris Evans did a good job. I loved, absolutely loved Peggy!!! I was sold when she punched that one guy in the face in the beginning. There were a few things that I really liked and really didn't like.Let's start with what I liked.
The music was great. I wouldn't say it was Chronicles of Narnia epic, but it was bad either. I really enjoyed it.
Another thing I loved was that it wasn't predictable. There were many times when I thought that something was gonna happen and I was completely wrong. I hate it when movies are predictable and this one wasn't and that made me happy.
I also liked how the romance ways shown. It was a really small thing on the side and it didn't take over the main focus of the movie. I feel like nowadays romance always takes over in a film and it's so unnecessary. That didn't happen here. 
I didn't like how unclear it was at times. I feel like I'm gonna have to watch it again to fully understand it, but there were just some parts that didn't make perfect sense to me.
I know some people didn't like the ending and I probably wouldn't of liked it if I didn't know that The Avengers is coming out and will explain that whole thing at the end with Samuel L. Jackson.
This was a good film. I will have to watch it again to understand it all but I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment