Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Reed Between The Lines!!!

I have to admit this show actually surprised me.
First let me say that is is gonna be really difficult to not compare the 2 main characters to Joan and Theo. But, after putting that aside I have to say that I enjoyed this show.
The first episode was a little corny and I was skeptical after watching it, but luckily they put a new episode on next. That was a good idea. I am not one to judge a show by the very first episode but I know some people are so good job for putting on 2 new episodes.
I really hope they don't make this like The Cosby Show because nothing can compare to it and the show would end up failing.
One thing I don't like, but can get passed, is the laugh track. I'd rather there be a studio audience especially for a show like this. It's a sitcom and it's supposed to be funny and I would rather hear a real person laughing at a funny moment then a fake laugh track. And I feel like those things force you to laugh and if a point is not funny to you then... it's a fail.
But back to the shoe, I think the kids storyline is cool. The little girl is so cute!! I find it interesting that it's a blended family, but that's what you find in households today.
I don't like the fact that this show is on at 10pm. I mean, what family is all going to stay up til 10 o'clock on a Tuesday night to watch this. I feel like they did this to attract people who watch The Game, but the target audience for that show is way different from the one for Reed. This was a bad idea and may result in them losing viewers. They may want to rethink that.
But, all in all, this was a pretty good show and I will be watching again.

No comments:

Post a Comment