Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Reed

I only have a few things to say about last nights episodes.
I thought the first episode was okay. I didn't like Romeo's part though. I don't know if it was the way he was acting or the way his character was but I just didn't like it that much. That storyline was "eh." The whole presidential election with the twins seemed too much of a big deal for me. I think they took it too seriously. And I didn't know they were only freshmen in high school!!! They seem older. So, that episode was okay.

I liked the nest episode. Finally we got to see one of the kids get in bug trouble!!! I they showed the discipline perfectly. I feel like on other shows they don't punish the children enough or at all, but I didn't see that here. The parents actually punished him enough and he actually learned his lesson. Now Carla Reed ain't no Claire Huxtable but I got a little scared when she was yelling at her son. I liked this episode better than the first.

I wanna know if I should keep posting after every episode??

1 comment:

  1. Yess keep posting I will read (or reed) lol. I'm gonna share this on FB and the twitter can I like this to my FB cuz I'll forget to come on here.

    ReplyDelete