Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glee

So I only have a few things to say about this week's episode.
First thing is that Kurt really needs to wake up and accept the fact that he's NOT manly!!! I mean, does he know who he is??!!? He's not the "rough and tough" type.
Next I have to say that Blaine is such a good boy friend. It's so nice that he would give up his chances of being the lead role for Kurt. So nice. But, then again we don't really know if he ave up his chances because they ended asking him if he wanted to be Tony but he never answered. Kurt didn't seem too happy when they asked him. I detect a fight between them two very soon.
It's nice that Quinn came back because I wasn't sure how much of her "skanks" look I could take. I'm not sure if she'll be able to get full custody of her kid. I mean that is kinda rude. If you wanted your baby you could've kept her and if she wasn't sure about the adoption she shouldn't of done it. She should really just have an open adoption.
I am so excited to see Rachel and Mercedes go head to head. I've boon waiting for this for so long!!!! I strongly believe that Mercedes has what it takes to be the lead just as much as Rachel and I think it's her time to be the lead and not just belt out notes on the side. I wonder if there will be any "Team Rachel" Team Mercedes" talk?? I'm Team Mercedes!!!
Best line of the show when Coach Beiste said she wanted a Tony that would "excite her lady parts." AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Yeah, that's what I did when she said that.
Can't wait til next week, this season is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment