Friday, May 26, 2017

Season Finale Update: Scandal



That was one crazy, twisty finale! I didn't see any of it coming. Mama Pope's return was EPIC!! Her performance in the jail cell was master level acting and Khandi Alexander deserves an Emmy just for that!
I was shocked when it was reveled that Luna Vargas was behind her own husband's shooting! She was the last person on my suspect list. But, technically, Cyrus was really behind it. My one question; is Luna really dead? Liv told Cyrus that she wasn't so what kind of game is she playing?
I love that OPA is back together with Quinn in charge. She came full circle this season!
And Liv is command! I don't know how to feel about this because it could either go really bad or really well. Hoping for the latter.
I think I'm the only person who wished this finale was the series finale. So many storylines that over-arched each season closed and I just don't know how they can start new ones with only one season left. I also always thought the series would end once Fitz left office.

I enjoyed this season. The "what if" episode was one of my favorites.
Throughout this whole season part me thought that Liv was either the mastermind behind the whole shooting or that she was slowly becoming her father. I can't believe that one of those things actually happened!
Next season will definitely be an interesting one. We'll get a glimpse of Mellie's white house, Quinn's OPA (should we still be calling it that?), and Liv's B613! (Yay for women being in the highest positions of power!) Also, is Fitz going to be seen at all this season or is he gone for good? And what will that final episode be? Will Fitz and Liv finally be together forever or not?
We shall see.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment