Monday, May 29, 2017

Season Finale Update: Jane the Virgin


That finale was a whirlwind! So many ups and downs. I laughed, cried, yelled a bit, too. Xo and Ro FINALLY got married and I am so happy!
After all this time of Rose being on the run the time they catch her, she's innocent! I couldn't believe that!
Luisa and Aneska teaming up is the best worst idea ever. Part of me wants to see them working together more because it would be hilarious but the other part of me doesn't because they are dangerous!
We finally met Adam! That fake out though! I really thought that it would be Rafael out on the deck.

This has been one crazy season! Now that I think about it, a lot happened. Michael got shot and didn't die, but then he did die and we jumped 3 years into the future (so does that mean it's 2020?). All these old relationships rekindled but then fizzled out. It was crazy and I loved it!
The one thing that shocked me the most was when they killed Michael. I really didn't think they would ever do that. After all that they've been through I really thought they would live out their happily ever after.
As for next season, I really can't predict anything but I do have one theory. I think that Jane and Rafael are going to end up like Rogelio and Xiomara. It just hit me when both couples were dancing next to each other at the wedding. Mateo went from his parents to his grandparents and I just thought of the parallels between the two couples. You can mark my words, and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But, if I'm right, remember where you read it first.
Alright, until next time. And remember, it'll be on Fridays next season.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment