Monday, May 22, 2017

Season Finale Update: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


This was another great finale! It made me so happy that they brought Robbie back for this episode, which brought together the 2 halves of the season. (Anyone else feel like they were watching 2 different seasons?)
Can we talk about the ending! One, who were those people that showed up in the diner and what was that contraption they were using? It made me think they were still in the framework! Two, is our team in space now because that's where it looked like Phil woke up!? If that's true then we'll be in for one interesting season. I just hope that if they are in space, they do not stay there for the entire season, unless they're on a different planet. I could be okay with that.

Now the season as a whole was fantastic. I think they did a really good job building up the darkhold and Aida. I wish they didn't stay in the framework for as long as they did, but in the end it all worked out. I think this show does an amazing job with their villains and Mallory Jansen did an awesome job as Aida. This show continues to get better and better with each season. (Although, season 2 will always be my favorite.) I will be right there for season 5, but it will be such a long wait! The only great thing about that is that there will be no breaks. So we get the whole season straight through!
Seen yall in 2018!

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment