Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Season Finale Update: Rosewood


This finale was probably the best episode of the season. It was so intense and I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time. That ending was rough, though. I don't think that any of us wanted Marcos to be bad news, but deep down knew something shady was going on with him. It's a shame he was in as deep as he was. TMI and Pippy finally tied the not, I just wish we could've seen Pippy actually walk down the aisle in that dress from season 1.
Now on to Rosie and Villa. First off, the "will they, won't they" of their relationship had fallen by the waste side for most of the season. It wasn't until the penultimate when people started mistaking them for a couple again. So, I had a feeling that this conversation would end with a cliffhanger, but I still screamed! Rosie should've said something! And Villa, the fact that she asked that question is just proof to me that didn't want to go in the first place. They frustrate me so much, I can't even deal!

This season was great! I really wondered how they were going to step their game up and I think they did that. Every episode got better an better as the season went along. Each case had so many twist and turns I had a hard time figuring out who did it! I have no idea what to say about next season other than I hope it happens. The wait to find out if we do get another season will be unbearable, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment