Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Other Woman (2014)

Synopsis
Carly (Cameron Diaz) is dating Mark (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and he seems to be the perfect guy until she finds out that he's married. She and the wife, Kate (Leslie Mann) team up to take him down when they find out he's seeing another woman, Amber (Kate Upton). Oddly, they all become friends as they figure out a way to make Mark suffer like he made them suffer.

My Verdict
I must be honest. The only reason why I watched this movie was because I saw a gifset of Nicki Minaj's character and wanted to see how she did. I thought she was fine but there wasn't enough of her. As for the rest of the movie, it was predictable and not that funny. The jokes were really obvious and dragged on for too long. There were times when I was like "okay, this isn't funny, let's move on."
Here is the gist of the movie. For the most part it was really stupid funny, then ish got real and serious stuff happened, and then it went back to being stupid funny. It just didn't do anything for me. For that, I'm giving this movie a 3/10. Now, I didn't like this movie and that's obviously my opinion. I do think that a lot of people like this kind of humor. With that being said, if you like stupid funny then you'll enjoy this movie but if not, stay away.

IMDB page, Pic credit



No comments:

Post a Comment