Friday, September 19, 2014

Into the Storm (2014)

Synopsis
A major storm is coming. This movie follows everyday citizens, amature and professional storm trackers before, during and after the storm.

My Verdict
Honestly, this movie was okay. It was intense and the storm was crazy. I mean, the tornado caught fire! That was insane. I also liked how it was shot. It was like it was a documentary with all the handheld cameras and the use of security cameras. But, that was really it. Everything else was just really corny.
One thing that this movie was not was the "we ruined the planet and now it's paying us back" movie. I am so glad it wasn't that. This movie did do a great job of showing you what it's like to be in a tornado like that. I don't live in an area that gets tornadoes so I have no idea what it's like and this movie gave me a glimpse of it. I mean these storms pass in a matter of minutes and destroys everything. It's devastating. I just don't know what I would do in that situation.
So I'm giving this movie a 6/10. It wasn't what I expected, there was no unbelievably unrealistic storm here. It was intense, but corny.

IMDB page, Pic credit


No comments:

Post a Comment