Thursday, September 11, 2014

Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)

Synopsis
Milo Thatch (Michael J. Fox) works in a boiler room but he knows that Atlantis exist. Once he is able to get the piece he needs to help him find it, he get a crew he goes on his way. But, not everyone with him has the same agenda as Milo.

My Verdict
First off, yes, I am reviewing a cartoon and yes, it took me 13 years to see this movie but I finally have. I really enjoyed it. It's something about these type of Disney movies that I really enjoy. I like the music, but it's not always necessary. Sometimes you just need a break from it, and it's nice that Disney can put out movies like this and they're really good.
I loved the adventure of this movie and the land of Atlantis os so interesting to me; from the history of it to the language they speak. (I kind of want to learn it, then I'll know how to speak every language!) But, they didn't spend enough time of Atlantis for my liking. I just want to know so much more about it. Like, give me a prequel or something! I feel like I have to watch the second one but I'm not sure it will be as good as the first and I don't want to ruin it. I probably will watch it anyway. Oh, and obviously I loved Kida.
I'm giving this movie a 9/10. I liked it so much that I want it to be turned into a live action film! (But they better not mess up the casting if they do) So if you haven't seen it (even though I think I was the last one who hadn't) you should get on that.

IMDB page, Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment