Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Switched at Birth - It Isn't What You Think

Things seem to be getting back to normal for some people, I think.
Daphne seemed fine for about 30 seconds but then she went back to spiraling. She's got a new friend and his name is Nacho! They decided to vandalize the work site that Regina is working on with Wes. I really feel that Daphne is going to end up in jail (again) if she doesn't stop. I completely forgot that she was still on probation which makes everything worse. I know that there are things that she's not supposed to be doing while on probation and she's probably doing most of them. The icing on the cake is that she and Nacho are a couple now, wreaking havoc on the city, and all because she found Regina is working with Chip Coto. Let's all hope that someone finds out about Daphne's antics and gets her some help.

Bay is going through some issues herself. She finds out Tank and Toby are roommates and she's not happy about it. It's just a really awkward and random situation. On top of that she went to dinner with Tank and his dad to give Tank some moral support when he told his dad that he depledged. His dad was not happy about that. I felt so bad for Tank. All his dad cared about was him being in this fraternity and know it seems like his dad has disowned him for depledging.
On top of that the one person that Bay told about the aneurysm situation was not Emmett. It was Tank. I think the only good thing to come out of it is that she's going see a doctor, but I don't think Emmett will be happy if he finds out Tank knew before him.

Toby's relationship with Lilly has gotten pretty interesting. The slept together, which is just wow. He also had to plead with her so Sharee could take a makeup test so she won't fail Lilly's class. It's crazy. I have no idea what will come of Toby and Lilly. It seems like they will get together but they fight all the time. So who knows? 

Overall this was a good episode. From the looks of the promo, next week is going to be crazy. They really aren't wasting any time picking up the craziness. I mean, Kathryn kisses a woman and Daphne kisses Travis! I seriously have no words for what I saw. I'm just going to sit here and wait for the sneak peeks so I can get some clues as to what's going to happen.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment