Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Top Movies of 2014

There are a lot of movies coming out this year. Here's my list of the movies that I am most looking forward to! Click the picture or title to go to IMDB page. 

Ride Along
Ride Along (2014) Poster
Kevin Hart and Ice Cube doing crazy stuff together. I'm game! 
January 17th 

About Last Night
About Last Night (2014) Poster
Another Kevin Hart movie (he has like 5 coming out this year) including Michael Ealy, Joy Bryant, and Regina Hall. A romantic comedy that I will definitely enjoy. 
February 14th

Welcome To Yesterday
Welcome to Yesterday (2014) Poster
A Sci-Fi Thriller about a bunch of teens that make a time machine. It reminded me of Super 8 when I first read about it and I loved that movie. The trailer also has me more interested.
February 28th 

Divergent
Divergent (2014) Poster
I've read the book and now I'm excited to see it come to life. If you like Huger Games you will like this. Another dystopian future with a female lead. Of course, read the book before you see the movie. 
March 21st 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) Poster
I like all the Avenger super heroes so I'm very interested in seeing more of Captain America. It's about time they gave him a sequel. 
April 4th 

Belle
Belle (2013) Poster
I saw the trailer for this movie a few weeks ago and was immediately hooked. This is a story of happens when a royal navy admiral has a mixed race child in the 18th Century. The fact that it's based on a true story has me more intrigued. 
May 2nd

X-Men: Days of Futures Past
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) Poster
Another X-Men movie. I've been a fan for years so I'm ready to see where the story goes next. 
May 23rd

Think Like A Man Too
Loved the first one. Can't wait to see what the group is up to now. 
June 20th

Transformers: Age of Extinction
Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) Poster
The title has me going nuts and there's no trailer yet. So I will be waiting patiently for that. Looks like this may be the last movie of the series. 
June 27th

I'm all for a good thriller especially with African American leads and the potential for the female lead to kick butt! I love it when women kick butt in movies.
September 12th 

The first part the the last book of the Hunger Games series. Sad it's almost over but super excited to see it!
November 21st

No comments:

Post a Comment