Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Switched at Birth - Drowning Girl

Season 3 of Switched at Birth has begun and it started on a really intense note. So let talk about Daphne. Everyone wanted to know if she went to jail or not and in the first few seconds it seemed like she did but we are quickly shown that she is dreaming. Daphne is really upset over what she did and how it scarred her relationship with John, and he's not doing anything to make it better (big surprise, not). I think it's really heartbreaking, she literally broke down in tears and said that he hates her. I wanted to cry after seeing that. She spent so much time building a daddy-daughter relationship with him and now it seems like she has to start all over again! She also has to deal with being on probation and community service which is actually looking better than expected because of her new friend. I wonder if it'll go any further than that? On top of that, Carlton has made some big changes and now Daphne has an enemy. All the new kids at the school were the problem kids at their old school and one of those new girls hates Daphne. What happens with this situation will be interesting. It looks like they put all these problem kids at Carlton on purpose and Melody is on a mission to get to the bottom of it. Good luck to her. 
Now Bay is going through something not quite as intense. She's taking an art class at a nearby college (where Mary Beth goes) and her new "friend" Tank is, let's just say interesting. He's a frat boy, but he has a heart and I thank God for that. Bay showed up at a frat party, got drunk, but thankfully he came to her rescue. Mary Beth almost told Bay about Ty, which I think she should do. It won't help the situation much but she needs to know the truth. 
Katherine is not happy. I saw this coming and I'm happy that she's doing something about it. I don't like her therapist though. He seems like he doesn't know what he's talking about. I feel like he was too quick to prescribe her something, but we don't know how long she's been seeing him so who knows. She got herself a new friend, too, who's helping her get out the house to do fun stuff. 
The last two things; first, Toby is bored. Nikki is away and he's around his old house more than he is at his new home. And second, Regina and Angelo are acting like married people again. I'm happy about that. They needed to stop fighting it and their super cute! Finally they're getting it together. 

I think this will be the craziest season. Each year this show gets better and better and it doesn't look like it will stray from this anytime soon. I have to be honest and say that I thought last season would be really intense but it wasn't until the last few episodes. But, after last night, I have faith that this season will not disappoint. 
So here are my predictions. Toby and Nikki will go through some problems. I'm hoping that they won't do anything to jeopardize their marriage but we shall see. We will be seeing a lot of Toby and he will go through some temptation, let's just hope he doesn't give in. I'm hoping Angelo doesn't spend all his money but he will struggle. With the restaurant and Regina buying that shop a lot of money will be used up. They are both good investments and can bring in money to offset that. I really hope they both succeed with they're business ventures. I'm really hoping that Bay and Daphne won't have as much boy drama this season but from the looks of it I'll probably be wrong. A lot of changes will and have been made at Carlton and it won't be easy for anyone. And lastly, if Katherine says the word 'divorce' I wouldn't be surprised. Something big will go down between her and John and the big question is if they will come out of it together or not. 
I can't wait to see what happens this season. It all looks so goo and so juicy! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment