Monday, February 18, 2013

Switched at Birth

Well that was an interesting episode. I think it was setting us up for something a lot bigger and a lot more intense. Let's start with Daphne and Travis. First off, how is Daphne going to break up with him. I really can't believe that. And now I feel really bad for Travis. His life is a mess. I just want to give him a hug sometimes. I'm just happy that he did the right thing and ID'd that guy instead of beating him up. 
Now Bay and Noah's relationship ... that's a complicated one. He apologized for what he said, and that's good but why was he bringing up all of Bay's past stuff with Emmett? That's not cool. And if he is this amazing actor, why can't he be all artistic with Bay? I just don't get him. 
Now let's move on to all of John's drama. I'm pretty sure Toby's a democrat which is kind of funny but that's not that important. What's important is that that Elise girl is probably going ruin John;s campaign. Well, maybe just her mom. Whatever happens Toby should just stay far far away from both of them. Next, I hate Ivan. Ivan knows nothing and needs to go away. This man has gotten on my nerves ever since he came around. I don't know why John needs him around but Thank God he doesn't listen to him. And John is actually doing things to make me like him. Slowly but surely he's coming around.  
And now on to the biggest mess of the episode: Regina. Okay, she really needs to leave this Zayn guy alone. I thought that they broke up but I guess I was wrong. I don't like being wrong about this. Her life is going to come crashing down if she keeps seeing him, especially if she keeps going back to that club and drinking! She already lost one job and now she's lying to Daphne. It can only go down from here. And I think Bay definitely knows that she's drinking, and I hope she confronts her on it, and it looks like that's what's going to happen next week. 
Overall, like I said earlier, I think this episode was just the set up for something bigger. I have no idea what's going to happen which is a good thing and a bad thing. I like the unpredictable and I don't like the unpredictable. But, I know that what ever happens, it's going to be good so I'm excited! I can't wait for next week! And, I hope you guys are all getting ready for 'beyond the silence', the all ASL episode in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment