Monday, February 4, 2013

Switched at Birth - The Acquired Inability to Escape

I am so disappointed with this episode. I though that this was supposed to be one of the most intense episodes! Whatever happened to that? I mean the most crazy thing that happened was when Daphne got attacked and that wasn't even much of anything. But I do think that Travis was so cute in this episode. I don't know why Daphne was being so weird about their relationship because he is a keeper. He was willing to beat the mess out of those guys and I'm sure he could do it too. Travis won't always be around so Daphne needs to get her a knife or learn some karate or something because she seemed pretty helpless when that guy came after her. 
I'm shocked that Natalie is actually being nice, but thank God she got over being a bully because that was getting annoying. I felt really bad for Bay. Kathryn was a little embarrassing and I'm sorry but I don't think she has a life. That may seem a little harsh but after she wrote that book she hasn't had much to do. Maybe she should get a job. She could help Daphne with the food truck, but then again that might not be a good idea. Her and Regina could do something together??
Speaking of Regina ... she is ruining her life. I'm sorry. I was really rooting for her when she dumped Zayn, but then she goes out and gets him back and then she starts drinking again!!! Such a bad move. She needs to get herself together. 
I felt so bad for Toby when he went to see his granddad. He is not a nice man. But I feel like John is kind of like his dad. He can be a little controlling at times. And, I feel bad for John now because he had an awful dad, but he need to check himself so he doesn't turn out to be just like him. 
Overall, this was an okay episode. Not that much happened which was the complete opposite of what I expected. It looks like some stuff going to happen next week though. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment