Friday, December 2, 2016

Fall Finale Update: Jane the *not* Virgin



[I have no idea what to call this show anymore and I'm so happy I get to say that!]

That finale was so suspenseful! Everyone is doing crazy things. Xo is with her ex who cheated on her and she knew about it! I think I'm going to be like Jane in this situation. I really don't know how to feel. Like, I don't know if I can trust him or not. I just don't want to see her get her heart broken. I am happy that she's living her dream by opening a dance studio.
Rogelio decided that he's going to have a baby with his matchmaker which is insane, but the Rogelio thing to do. I wonder if he'll actually go through with it.
Michael isn't allowed to go back to work yet. It's not like he hasn't stopped working though. All that proves that he'll be miserable until he can be out in the field doing real detective work. I sense a mid-life crisis coming soon.
Rafael is NOT a Solano! That was the big shocker and the end of the episode. But, we can't forget that he's also going to tell the cops about all those stolen paintings his dad has, which could land him in jail! I just want to know of he's a citizen and if he'll get deported or not. I really don't want to wait until January to find out. I mean, this is Mateo's dad! I don't think Jane or Rafael will be able to deal with Mateo's father being out of the country.
I do not trust that Catalina. I never did. It just seemed too good to be true. She showed up too quick and is staying too long to be a habitual traveler. I have theories about her that we'll get into later.

This season is going great so far. So much happened it feels like the season is ending instead of it being half over. I'm glad that Petra is back, but I wasn't expecting her to go back to season one Petra. I wanted Petra who was best friends with Jane to come back. But of course, this show wasn't going to have us wanted Petra back without making her evil when she came back.
I'm glad that Jane is finding out about her family, but I'm a little scared about this whole Catalina situation. Also, Jane is not a virgin anymore!! I love what they're doing with the title cards.
My only wish is that there was more Luisa. She always comes and then leaves for a long time. I just wish that she'd stay around a little longer in the second half.

So, for the second half I have theories. Catalina is definitely playing Rafael and it has something to do with the paintings he has in that storage. I don't think Catalina is Jane's real cousin. I think she's playing her to get to Raf. She probably catfished Jane's real cousin. I wouldn't be surprised if Jane's real cousin showed up and shocked everyone. If Catalina is Jane's cousin, that would be the worst. I don't want Jane to get burned by her own family.
The only other theory that I have is if Rogelio does go through with having a kid, Xo might get jealous. They've teased us with these two all season (maybe all series) long!
What are your predictions for the second half?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment