Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Fall Finale Update: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.



Every year this show gets better and better, and this year was no different. This season we got Ghost Rider and they did a great job with that. Between the backstory and the CGI, everything was amazing. We also had to deal with the new director and the fact that he's inhuman! He hasn't fully grown on me yet. I don't completely trust him and he has the potential to go either way. We shall see with him. We also got Aida, Radcliffe's extra human-like robot he made to be a literal shield for the agents. I knew it was only a matter of time before she turned on him, which brings me to the finale.

First, I'll start off by saying it was a great episode. The focus was all on Ghost Rider and his uncle and that creepy book. But that ending! Seems like Aida is trying to make herself a human. Plus, she's done some to May and it seems like there's a fake May running around talking about sharing a drink with Phil! (Only the real May can do that!) All I know is, Aida messed with the wrong one and when all is said and done, I'm going to need to see May break that robot in half. Then the show can leave May alone for a few years. Between Andrew becoming Lash, her seeing ghosts, literally dying, and now this; she's going to need a break from the traumatic events. She may need a trip to the real Tahiti (with Phil, because I kinda ship it now) after this is over. That's really all I want for the second half. I would say I want to see more Yoyo but they're giving us a whole digital series about her, which is available to watch now. That will be the thing that gets me through this hiatus.
What do you guys think of the season so far?

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment