Monday, August 8, 2016

It's been TOO long! But, I"M BACK!!

It's been over a month since I last talked to you and that's too long of time, but I'm back! (Please yell at me if I ever stop talking to you for this long of a time again) I'm here to tell you what you can expect in the near future.

First, I've watched the first season of Stranger Things (Netflix) and I plan on writing a review for that. I haven't decided if I want to rewatch the season (since it's only 8 episodes) before I do the review or not. Keep a look out for that later this week or next week.
Second, I've been rewatching Ugly Betty and plan to write about that once I finish the series. I watched it when came out, but I'm pretty sure I stopped watching after season 2 because I'm in season 3 now and nothing is familiar. Look out for that post later this month.
Third, I really want to get back into reviewing movies. (I haven't been to the movies all summer! I think I may need to start taking solo trips) The Little Prince just came out on Netflix and I plan on watching and reviewing that. Until I get to the movies I need you guys to suggest some movies for me to watch and review.
Lastly, fall shows will be back sooner than later. My TV watching schedule is going through some changes and I plan on updating you on what I plan on watching come fall 2016. Some of the major posts I will do is:

  • Returning and new show updates: I'll tell you what I'll definitely be watching and any expectations/predictions, I'll let you know what shows I'm on the fence about, shows that I'm quitting and why. 
  • First few review: For any new show I watch, I'll review it after watching the first 2 (or 3) episodes. If I'm immediately hooked I'll post sooner. If a show doesn't hook me after 2 episodes I'll give it one more and then I'll make my final decision. 
  • Mid season updates: When my shows go on their winter hiatuses I'll update you on my thoughts on the season so far. As well as hopes and predictions for the back half of the season.
  • Finale Updates: When each season comes to a close I'll give on finale update on how I felt about the season as a whole and review the final episode. 
If there are any updates you want me to do outside of these main posts let me know and I'll get a post out for you. Also, if there is any topic about the industry that you want my opinion on let me know and I'll post on that too. I've got 3 day a week that I post (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and I hope to have a post for each of these days each week. 
I'm excited to be back it so make sure you keep a look out for new posts. Subscribe and/or follow me on twitter to stay in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment