Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Switched at Birth - There Is My Heart

This finale gave me so many feelings. It broke my heart into a million pieces and tried to put it back together.
Let's start with Regina. She told Eric that she loved him, but he didn't say it back, and then he did, but then she found out his wife (ex-wife?) is still alive. This is insane! Again, I'm asking what the heck did his ex-wife do to make him say she was dead? I mean, did she cheat on him, or is she just a horrible human being? I need to know the answers to these questions. I'm surprised that that was the biggest cliffhanger of the night.

Moving on to Daphne. I feel really bad that she failed her chem class. Thankfully she realized she's needed in the medical field and decided not to give up on becoming a doctor. I just wished that it didn't have to be her friends being in an awful accident for her to realize it. I'm glad they're all okay.
Since when did Mingo become a good guy? I guessed I judged him too soon. Now I wouldn't really mind if he and Daphne became a couple. I guess the question is are they a couple now because he said he didn't want to be in a relationship. So, has he changed his mind?

Emmett and Bay were just heartbreaking. That last scene of them together was rough. Honestly, I was tired of the break ups and make ups of their relationship. I would rather see them together forever or apart forever so they can both find the right person for them. I just sucks that the chose to break up. I really didn't think it would be Emmett that would break up with Bay though. I thought that something was going to happen and she would decide not to go to LA. I really wasn't expect it to be him at all. It really is a shame that he didn't fight for their relationship as much as she did. I wonder if this was the last time we'll see Emmett.

Overall, I thought this was a good finale. I was expecting a bigger cliffhanger but other than that I thought it was fine. I really liked how the episode ended with Bay and Daphne being there for each other. With all the other relationships going awry, it's nice to see that they are still strong.

Pic credit

No comments:

Post a Comment